- correction of incorrect posture and possible muscle imbalances
- compensating the unilateral workload of the sport in order to minimize the risk of injury
- improving physical fitness and sports performance through the development of strength and its individual components as well as other physical abilities – speed, agility, endurance, coordination and mobility
For general population
- correction of incorrect posture and possible muscle imbalances in order to eliminate or minimize potential pain
- weight reduction and change in the ratio of active (muscle) and passive (fat) body mass (in combination with diet adjustment and reduction of potential stress)
- increasing physical fitness with the aim of preparing the musculoskeletal system for more demanding physical activities, etc.